FPSC, PPSC, NTS, OTS, STS, PTS, World General Knowledge, Awards, Nobel prize, Culture, Tradition, currencies, capitals etc related Test Preparation Material.
- Ambati Balamyrali is the youngest (17 years) physician of Indian origin in the world who received hi
World General Knowledge, Awards, Nobel prize, Culture, Tradition, currencies, capitals etc related Test Preparation Material
s medical degree from Mount Sinai, New York.
- Ambedkar, BR is known as the architect of the Indian Constitution.
- Apsra is India’s first nuclear reactor.
- Aquaculture refers to fish farming or fish culture.
- Baku is famous for oil production.
- The blue revolution refers to fish farming.
- Borlaug, Norman Ernest was an American agricultural scientist and winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1970. He was one of those who laid the foundations of the green revolution.
- The buoy represents a man who serves in any hotel for luggage transport or as a guide.
- The chakmas are refugees from Bangladesh established in India.
- Charar -e- Sharief is the Dargah of the Sufi saint Sheikh Nooruddin Wali in Kashmir.
- Charminar is located in Hyderabad (India).
- Chernobayl is a Russian city having a nuclear power plant in which a tank of radioactive waste exploded in April, 1993. This explosion is known as “Chernobyl disaster”.
- Chris Patten was the last British governor in Hong Kong.
- It is the summer season in Australia during the Christmas season.
- Churchill was the PM of the United Kingdom during the Second World War. He is known for saying “I have nothing to offer except blood, sweat and tears”.
- Conditional reflex is the term mainly discussed in Psychology.
- The crossing must be done to obtain a rapid increase in milk production.
- The crystal oscillator is in an electric clock, the component corresponding to the pendulum of a pendulum clock.
- The production of cultured pearls is an important dairy industry in Japan.
- The bond is a certificate issued by a company that promises payment of a specified amount at a fixed interest rate after a specified period.
- A deflector is a regulation technique for changes in price levels.
- Desdemona is a character in Shakespeare’s work Otello.
- Dicky Dolma is the youngest female mountain climber. Everest.